Tathastu

These days m frequenting between good thoughts & bad thoughts. At once I am on hill top, next m lost in some dark, never ending tunnel... mornings are as if I m the sun myself. Awake to the glories & in just half an hour, I shall find myself finding some corner to lean on to... they say these are the mood swings... I call these the genuine side effects of sleep deprivation & finding your self drenched in the showering responsibility coming along with the bliss of baby birth. on one such day... while I am feeding my baby who is still in sleep, I have a severe pain in my leg & have such a swollen mood as if i have 100 durga khote type mother in laws, where the fact is utter different, that my MIL was not anything closer to durga khote, let apart being equivalent to 100s of them & to my fate she is no more. So I have an intense pain in my leg, all the stress in world, swollen mood & to top it sleep deprivation & that is when I am lamely praying God with my eyes closed.... please cure me of my pain & on opening I find my daughter giving me a big toothless smile as if she is saying Tathastu!
& I m like- u just said Tathastu kau (tell me)?
Tathastu means be it as you asked for.

Mostly, it is believed to be gods way of approving what you asked for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You Driver of The Red Car

When I m scared

Aadya ki pehli race